About Getco –
GETCO is a well renowned conglomerate in Bangladesh having diversified business. It works as consultants, dealers, distributors of a number of world-class companies. GETCO was established in 1972 as a private limited company. Over these years, it has built effective business relationship with various government and semi-government organizations as well as private companies. GETCO works on behalf of its Principals to secure contracts and provides necessary after -sales services to its customers. In the case of turnkey projects, it provides logistic, administrative and advisory services to the Principals in order for them to execute the contract(s) in a timely and professional manner. Since its inception, GETCO has dedicated its resources in developing a high level of expertise in marketing and sales of engines, machines, generators, telecom products & services, IT related products &services. Recently added GETCO-NIITcenter of excellence.It also deals with other products & services related to oil and gas, power, aviation and defense sectors. In doing so, GETCO has built an enviable reputation for integrity, reliability, resourcefulness and services.GETCO has established a relationship with Can trade Capital Inc.(CCI) in Canada to represent GETCO in North America with a view to sourcing principals and projecting the company in Americas and Europe.
GETCO-NIIT Center of excellence has global learning solutions for individuals, enterprises, schools and colleges-
- Presence in 40 countries worldwide
- Impacted over 35 Million learners
- Impacted over 17,000 schools
- One of the largest learning content development facilities in the world
Instructor-led Training, Computer-based Training and e-Learning programmes:
- Mastermind Series for IT careers
- Degrees in alliance with Universities
- SWIFT for Internet and IT literacy
- Curriculum for Advance Technology Studies
- Online Course from Element K
- Bioinformatics and Educational Technology programmes
- Facilitate scholarship programmers through various Scholarship initiative
Enterprise Learning Solutions:
- Instructor-led and e-Learning Training in IT and Soft Skills
- Advisory Services
- Custom Content Development
- Application and Process Rollout Training
- Learner Management Systems
- Learner Support Services
- Assessment and Testing services from NIIT Litmus
- English language testing and assessment services through ETS
- English language training from Evolv
For Colleges and Universities:
- Curriculum Design
- Custom Courseware Development
- Learning Delivery, Hosting Services
- Learner and Faculty Support Services
- Student Administration
- In-campus IT Programmes
For Government and Private Schools:
- Integrated solutions for computer and computer-aided education for K-12 learners
- MathLab—an innovative concept to teach and learn
- Mathematics in schools
Hole-in-the-Wall Education Ltd. (HiWEL):
- Minimally Invasive Education kiosks to provide free and unsupervised access to computers for children belonging to economically and socially marginalized populations
Alliances with global IT majors:
- Cisco, IBM, IEEE, Intel, Microsoft, Oracle, Prometric, SAS and Tally
Assessed at SEI-CMM Level 5-
Awards and Acknowledgements:
- NIIT was adjudged as the “Best Result Oriented ICT School” in Ghana in 2014 for the 4th consecutive year.
- NIIT received the “Top IT Training Company Award 2013” for the 20th consecutive year by Cybermedia publications.
- NIIT has been ranked the 4th “Best Company to Work For” in India by Great Place to Work Institute 2013-14.
- NIIT Nguru received “Best Interactive Solution Provider” award at the National Education Excellence Awards 2014 by leading industry body ASSOCHAM, (Associated Chambers of Commerce and Industry of India).
- NIIT featured as “India’s Most Trusted Training Brand” in Brand Trust Report, India Study, 2014, undertaken by Trust Research Advisory for the second consecutive year.
- NIIT received “Franchisor of the Year: IT” Award by Franchise Plus, India’s leading business opportunity magazine.
- NIIT USA was ranked among the Top 20 Companies in Training Outsourcing, 2013 by Training Industry, Inc. for the 7th consecutive year since 2008.
- NIIT IFBI recognized as “Most Innovative Recruitment Management Initiative” at the Talent & HR Leadership Conference Awards by ET Now at World HRD Congress 2013.
- NIIT receives “Friendship Award” from Government of Chongqing, People’s Republic of China for contributions to economic and social development in July 2012.
- NIIT Vietnam was awarded the ICT Gold Medal – 2012, by Ho Chi Minh City Computer Association (HCA) for the 7th consecutive year.
Global operations in-
- Americas – Brazil, Cuba, Mexico, Peru, USA , El Salvador, Nicaragua, Honduras
- Europe – Kazakhstan, UK, Serbia
- Asia – Bangladesh, Cambodia, China, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Nepal, North Korea, Sri Lanka, Vietnam
- Middle East – Iran, Oman, Qatar
- Africa –Botswana, Ghana, Nigeria, Sierra Leone, Liberia, Ivory Coast, Senegal, South Sudan, South Africa, Mauritius, Democratic Republic of Congo
- Australia/Oceania – Fiji